Wednesday, February 13, 2013

[CRAFTS] St. Valentine's Day Floral Crown WIP



Well... I could have been better arranged, but I did my best. I have one more patch to cover in the back, and then I'll try to cover up any weird 'bald' spots.

I'll be wearing this for St. Valentine's Day that I'll probably be spending indoors instead of going out. Because I was hoping to wear my new (very pink) dress outside - thus wearing lolita for the very first time. (at least something that actually looks lolita...)

Yeah, I'm nervous. I'm not a people person, but I'll try to cope with it. Because I really wanna go out in pretty clothes instead of my worn out t-shirts and sweatpants.

I don't expect anything major to happen, like me running into a potential soul mate or other nonsense like that. I just wanna go out grab something to eat and read a little at Barnes & Noble maybe.

If not, I'll stay home and roll on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...